Pages

May 2, 2011

Still trying to code ....


Introduced to programming language C and C++ in first year of my 4 year Engineering Course. Till the end of the year, I hardly understood the power of programming. But eventually the time spent dwindling with online tutorials in the summer break was a real break for me !!!

Spending next 6 months on data-structure, I got to know how to use the correct tool for the given problem, but many a times my decisions didn't gave any result. Codechef, Topcoders, Codeforces as proved a motivational platform to develop my skills.

But still after a period of 3 years, I am not able to get around some difficult problems :( . One needs to really work hard to develop the proper skill, which I think I still haven't.

If I had to put my current scenario in the current sense then the quote correctly depict that. At some point of your life , you reach a stage when you need help, but wouldn't find one. The answer to this is just 'Patience'. As it is rightly said "All human wisdom is summed up into two words wait and hope".

No comments:

Post a Comment