Pages

December 1, 2013

I am Thankful

I have always been a serious procastinator and think I am not even capable of doing things/ideas that come to my mind. I have always been in pursuit of becoming a great programmer, web developer, javascript ninja, codechef'er, topcoder'er and all the top level adjectives you can think of in programming world. But recently, I discovered the most precious gift of all that GOD has bestowed me with and that is sound body and health.

I realized the gift of having a sound body, when I got to have a close look at the disabled ones. There lack some thing physically but are really efficient in all the other matters. They have more fine senses and have great concentration. They are cheerful. Then why do I think of being a person who can't do stuff. So, If you are also at the same page, then stop and re-think about the precious gifts you have. Be thankful !!
Being healthy is the next piece. We all know, even if we fall prey to a little fever, it's terrible to concentrate and be happy. People forget how important it is to be healthy when they are. And let's be clear just mere absence of disease is not called being 'healthy'. I am damn sure, you got what I mean. Eat good food, abandon junk food, do regular exercise and be thankful to the healthy life you got.
Also I have the gift
  • to speak so that I can express what I feel.
  • to listen to what other's say.
  • to see the beautiful world out there.
There is also disease that has caught to many peoples' thinking, that they lack confidence. When you realize the above benefits, you'll gradually gain confidence in what you can do, and get things done that you care of.
It took a lot time for me to realize this and may even be the case with you, but when you do realize always be Thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment