Pages

June 29, 2015

IITH PGEE 2015 Post PGEE Interview - Computer Science

After a month long waiting after the PGEE entrance (Paper-1 and Paper-2) was held, the result were announced by email at 4AM. Students who got the call had to come to Hyderabad after a week(12th June). Interviews were spread across 3 days (200 students on day 1, 196 on day 2 and 140 on day3 (aprox.)).



9 am was registration and a half hour presentation about college, followed by a faq round regarding interview and related stuff. There were 4 panels for CSE interview, I was in panel 1 number 29. After sitting whole day, I was called at 6 PM. The interview lasted for 20 mins.

There were 3 interviewers. They asked question ranging from B.Tech project to the challenging work done on job. Answered them all. I was not able to answer one question - What is and how to solve 15-puzzle game? I wasn't aware of that.

Rest they asked about min-max algo, I had used with my team during a 3-year project. They asked multi-threading as I had also used that on job.

Overall, interview was good, waiting for the result. Hope it won't be a long wait as it was for PGEE results.

No comments:

Post a Comment